An Umbrella or Excess Liability policy provides additional insurance protection for your business. Umbrella or Excess Liability coverage applies in excess or above your Primary, Automobile Liability and General Liability coverage, and can also go over Worker’s Compensation, Professional Liability and Directors & Officers Liability coverage. Umbrella or Excess Liability Insurance kicks in when your primary limits have been exhausted.
There is a distinct difference between an Umbrella and an Excess Liability policy:
Umbrella Liability not only provides excess limits of liability above your underlying policies, but may also provide protection when there is no underlying insurance. It also can broaden your commercial insurance to help eliminate gaps in coverage.
Excess Liability Insurance provides you with additional limits of liability above your underlying policies shown in the schedule. This type of policy is more restrictive than an Umbrella Liability policy.
A Few Reasons Why St. Louis Trucking Insurance is right for your business.
- Get a quote online or call us to speak with one of our licensed insurance representatives. Get the help you need and learn more about the benefits and features our customers enjoy.
- Competitive Pricing - premium discounts and policy dividends available
- Cash Flow Assistance - flexible payment plans and low minimum premiums
- Stability and Dependability - financially strong with many years of experience
- Fair & Efficient Claim Handling - three point contact helps manage care and control costs
- Anti-Fraud Programs - our carriers investigators have saved tens of millions of dollars
- Loss Control Support - Online resources help you manage risk and control injuries